Global Gas and LNG Practice
The Critical Role of Gas in the Global Energy Market
Natural gas has a bright future – in the short, medium and long term. Gas demand will continue to grow globally for the foreseeable future, and the cleaner nature of gas compared to more carbon-intensive fossil fuels makes gas perfectly placed to act as the transition fuel of choice as the global energy sector strives to reduce its global carbon footprint. From our US, UK and Middle East offices, Bracewell’s full-service global gas and LNG practice provides clients with practical and innovative solutions to the issues facing the evolving global gas sector. We understand that the global gas industry is influenced by markets, government regulations, economic trends, technological advancements, geopolitics, and other global forces, and our lawyers anticipate the direction of the global gas market to ensure that our clients are prepared for changing dynamics and stay ahead of the curve. We Know Energy ® We are regularly recognised for our excellence in relation to the work we do for the oil and gas industry by a number of global legal and business publications and organisations – including Chambers (worldwide), The Legal 500 and International Financial Law Review 1000.
Helping clients shape the future of the global gas industry and a lower carbon economy.
“Best oil and gas-focused legal practice in London.” – Chambers Global 2021 “The practice has in-depth knowledge of the oil and gas industry and is expert in project finance.” – The Legal 500 UK 2022 “Know the oil and gas sector incredibly well.” – The Legal 500 UK 2022 “The years of experience that a number of their lawyers bring to the table, combined with their ability to provide sufficient and qualitatively impeccable resources to a deal team, enables them to successfully finalise very complex and difficult transactions within the
• In 2021 Chambers Global ranked Bracewell’s Oil & Gas (Regulatory & Litigation) group as Band 1 for the seventh consecutive year.
• U.S. News – Best Lawyers® named Bracewell as the 2022 “ Law Firm of the Year ” in Oil & Gas Law.
• In 2018, our London energy teamwas named Legal Services Provider of the Year by the Petroleum Economist for the second time.
required timelines.” – Chambers UK 2022
• Our Dubai teamwas awarded the “ Infrastructure and Energy Projects Team of the Year ” at the 2021 Middle East Legal Awards. This was the third year Bracewell has achieved this recognition for our work on renewable energy projects in the Middle East and Africa region.
“Bracewell is a strong team with breadth and depth of experience. They are capable of mobilizing at a moment’s notice and following through no matter what it takes.” – Chambers USA 2021
• In 2017, The Legal 500 UK recognized our London Energy practice as the Leading Oil and Gas Specialist Firm .
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker